Some snails are however unlikely venomous. Fortunately these are only found in deeper waters so there is no danger to swimmers. However since these venomous snails are also very beautiful to look at, the danger to sport divers is not to
be neglected. Remember the golden rule, look but do not touch!!!
Swimmers and beach users will only find these snails washed up onto the beach. If they are still alive do not touch.
If they feel threatened these snails will inject a very strong venomous in your skin through a special organ. This is extremely painful and even deadly (there is no known cure)!
Immediate transportation to the nearest hospital is the only option!!!